Written by Jason Boucher
Monday, 25 January 2010 18:03
Jason's Survivor Pool Rules
- Entry fee: $10
- Season begins on Wednesday Feb 16th
- Each participant must select 5 of the 18 survivor contestants out of the list blow
- 1st place prize: 75% of the total money accumulated (subject to change and on amount of participants).
- 2nd place prize: 25% of the total money accumulated (subject to change and on amount of participants).
- In the event that there is a tie for either 1st or 2nd place, then the money will be split among the people who tied.
- Based on how the selected contestants perform during the show's season, points will be accumulated (see distribution listed below)
- The person that accumulates the most points with the contestants he/she selects will win the pool's 1st place prize, the 2nd highest total points accumulated will win the 2nd place prize.
- Complete contestant profiles and Registration are available at http://www.madawaska.org
- All Registration must be submitted online through the www.madawaska.org website
- 1 point will be awarded to every contestant that survives' the week. In other words every contestant except the one who lost on Redemption Island will receive one point for that week. A survivor is considered to still be surviving even if they are on redemption island. It is not until after they have lost the duel that they stop earning survival points as well as tribal points.
Team Competitions (reward and immunity):
- 1 point will be awarded to each contestant of the winning tribe
- Completion must be one where an actual winner is determined (ie: auction competition will not be awarded any points)
- In the event where there are more than 2 tribes, only the contestants of the 1st place tribe will receive points
- Losing tribes will receive no points
Individual Competitions (reward and immunity):
- 3 points will be awarded to the winner of the individual competitions
- Competition must be one where an actual winner is determined (ie: Auction competition will not be awarded any points)
- Points will only be provided to the actual winner of competition, Points will not be provided to "sharing" tribe mates in reward competitions (ie: Winner of the Reward selects other tribe matt's to share in the reward)
- Losing contestants will receive no points
- In the event that the winner of the individual immunity gives the necklace to another tribe mate at Tribal Council, no points are awarded to the recipient.
Hidden Immunity Idols (if applicable):
- In the event there are hidden immunity idols, 5 bonus points will be awarded to the contestant that finds one.
- Points will be awarded to the 1st contestant to place their hands on the actual idol and no one else.
- If idol is shared or passed to another person, only the original finder will receive points.
Finalist / Sole Survivor:
- Contestant deemed Sole Survivor will be awarded 15 points
- 2nd place will be awarded 10 points
- 3rd pace (if applicable) will be awarded 5 points
- In the event where there is a tie for 2nd and 3rd place, each will be awarded 10 points
Scores will be updated every week right here on our Survivor Pool Website
To continue on to Registration click HERE
Last Updated on Saturday, 05 February 2011 20:57